PROUD MEMBER OF
- Creative, knowledge-based approach that always puts the student first.
D. R. - parent
- "SHE is going to get your job done. She really helped us sorting everything around my son's desired colleges. That is a huge job these days.
M. A. - parent
- "As a first generation college student Suzanne Spradling communicated to me what I needed to do to get to college in a clear way that was tailored to my individual experience. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone, because of her organization and her awareness to a students individual needs, skills, talents, and goals.
R. M. student, University of San Francisco
- "The whole process became 100 times easier with the help of Suzanne. ...my dream college became a reality!
C. L. student, University of California, Los Angeles
- "I can not say thank you enough! My son's test scores and GPA were average compared to his friends, with Suzanne's help the colleges were able to see him as a whole student. All of his hard work outside of the classroom paid off.
M. L. - parent
PROUD PARTNER TO
PROUD PARTNER TO
At Spradling Educational Consulting, the goal is to guide high school students and their family through the entire Career Exploration and College Planning process, ensuring that each piece of the Application Puzzle is complete.
With over 2,000 Colleges and Universities in the United States finding the "best college fit" can be an overwhelming process for a student and their family.
Working alongside an Educational Consultant is an excellent way to make the Career Exploration and College Planning process a more authentic and individual experience.