Planning for the future begins with exploring careers pathways, researching potential majors and finding the right college fit.
It is often said that the "College planning process is a marathon, not a sprint." It is important to collect all the pieces of the puzzle to ensure that the college application process is meaningful and successful.
"College Fit" - When the academic fit, social fit and financial fit meet, students and families will find a college
that will allow the student to flourish in their educational journey.
Offering Comprehensive Packages and Individual Services to our clients allows flexibility to navigate through the process.
- Complete a comprehensive online Career Assessment based on Myers-Briggs
- Discover career fields based on stable personality traits to promote more informed decision-making
- Understand your personality and how it relates to career planning, college experiences, and learning styles
- Learn natural strengths and blind spots.
- Utilize online database for targeted career planning to match personality type with career objectives and education options
- Examine occupations, read job descriptions and view related college majors
- Develop an individualized comprehensive Career Report
- Navigate through the decision-making of a potential career and/or major
- Create a plan for success with extra-curricular activities and high school courses
It's never too early to begin planning for college.
- Start in the 9th and 10th grade with the development of an Individualized High School Course Plan
- Join together in activities to Explore Careers, Colleges, and Family Priorities
- Empower yourself by utilizing an Online Educational Portfolio featuring the Competitive Student Quotient Gauge*
- Standardize Test Preparation - scheduling and reporting of scores
- Recommendations of potential college options using detailed data to create a strong, balanced college list
- Customized College Application Plan with supporting details; resume, recommendations, and other supplement materials.
- Guidance through exploration and finalization of personal statement process
- Ensure application excellence through on-site and on-line application workshops
- Advice on summer Enrichment, volunteer opportunities, school and community involvement
- Assistance in the financial aid process including college affordability and academic scholarship support